Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm just a Florida Girl!


We moved to Georgia about 3 years ago. My husband and I were both born and raised in Florida but his work brought us here.  I have a bunch of family in Georgia and spent a lot of my childhood here. I love this state. It's beautiful, the people are so nice and it just moves at a much slower pace. I love that about this place and I love that we get to raise our children here. It's really starting to feel like home to me, so much so I even began thinking about changing teams.
                        
What was I thinking????
 
 
I know, I know! I came to my senses quickly after I watched the Gators run onto the field in all of their beautiful Orange and Blue Glory! Now I like the UGA just fine and will continue to cheer them on UNTIL they meet the Gators!
 
 
I was so happy I jumped online and bought myself a little something.....
 
 
 
I may live in Georgia but I am and forever will be a Florida Girl!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't wish I would have done anything different with the tent. Just be sure to get the stoppers if it won't always be on carpet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, thanks. Can't wait to make one for the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Share Some Love & Leave A Comment