Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coming up on 5 years

My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this month. Knowing what a traditional...as he put it..  "fuddy duddy" that I am, he researched traditional gifts for a 5th anniversary and found that it was wood. So being the amazing husband he is decided on my gift. He knows that I have always wanted an old distressed 8 ft long farm table so he is making me one! How amazing is that. I have pinned a few on Pinterest and we have narrowed down the one I want....

Here were some of my favorites
This beauty was one i found a while ago on Etsy

This gorgeous one was found at  Tommy and Elllie

 But the Hand down winner is this Master Piece.
I fell in love with the legs on it and all the detailing.

This table was made by Shanty 2 Chic but I found the plans
here fancy-x-farmhouse-table

We have an area exactly like this one our kitchen so my hubby promised to make me a window seat like the one below. The table then will only need a bench built for the other side. (Lucky for me I have a husband that loves me).



I can't wait till he starts building this table for me. And yes there will be more pictures to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Some Love & Leave A Comment